Medication Form

Medication in School

Please remember that the school nurse is responsible for administering all medications (over the counter as well as prescription) at school. If your child needs to have a medication at school the medication must be brought by an adult to school in a pharmacy labeled or manufacturer labeled container.

The following must also be completed and on file in the Nurse's Office prior to any medication administration: 

  • Parental Consent
  • The child's physician/provider order - either signed on the Medication Permission Form or on provider's letterhead.  
There are no exceptions to this policy. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
BROWN Medication Permission Form and Policy.docx, 320.53 KB; (Last Modified on January 24, 2020)