How to Apply
All application materials for the Ghana Exchange, including references, must be completed and submitted by November 1, 2019. To apply, please follow the instructions below:
1) Cover Letter:Carefully read the Ghana Exchange cover letter and instructions.
2) Student Application: After reading the above cover letter, please fill out the Ghana Exchange Application.
3) Parent Questionnaire: Please ask your parent to fill out this parent questionnaire.
4) Classroom Teacher References: Please send this reference link to all of your current classroom teachers (electives included) except your directed study teachers: https://forms.gle/mjvq6qiysAmwrJrU8
5) Counselor Reference: Please send this reference link to your counselor: https://forms.gle/4SRZdZ9o5hQ3R7DWA
6) Dean Reference: Please send this link to your dean: https://forms.gle/tkSuEwpN8GmDCgLz5
7) Financial Aid Supplement: If you wish to apply for financial aid, please ask your parent/guardians to complete the supplement here. FAQs about financial aid are available here, and further financial aid questions can be directed to Global Programs Manager Samantha Mandel at email@example.com.