How to Apply
All application materials for the Argentinian Exchange, including student and parent portions of the applications, must be completed and submitted by November 15, 2019. All references from deans, teachers, and counselors must be received no later than November 22, 2019. To apply, please follow the instructions below:
1) Instructions: Carefully read the Argentinian Exchange cover letter and instructions.
2) Student Portion of the Application: After reading the above cover letter, please fill out the Student Argentinian Exchange application.
3) Parent/Guardian Portion of the Application: Ask your parent(s) or guardian(s) to fill out the Parent/Guardian Information Form.
4) World Language Teacher Reference: Please send this reference link to your World Language teacher: https://forms.gle/fePHPHEgXXT81AWe8
5) Classroom Teacher References: Please send this reference link to all of your current classroom teachers (electives included) except your World Language teacher and directed study teachers: https://forms.gle/Q4efJMp2fXWvbrjc7
6) Counselor Reference: Please send this reference link to your counselor: https://forms.gle/g9mFXnjhvDnRZjuZ6
7) Dean Reference: Please send this link to your dean: https://forms.gle/Rn7x54CYQTHBehfx8
8) Financial Aid Supplement: If you wish to apply for financial aid, please ask your parent/guardians to complete the supplement here. FAQs about financial aid are available here, and further financial aid questions can be directed to Global Programs Manager Samantha Mandel at email@example.com. If you wish to find out about your award by December 1st, please apply no later than November 14. Applications submitted after November 14 will be considered by the GELF board in January, and decisions will be announced by February 1st 2020.