What should I do if I am a NPS EMPLOYEE and the target of hate speech, bias, or discrimination?

Posted by:

Employees may make a complaint to their immediate supervisor, their principal/director or the Executive Director of Human Resources. Newton Public Schools will promptly respond to and investigate all reports made in any form.