What should I do if I am a parent/guardian and my student is a target of bias or discrimination?

Posted by:

Parents should make a complaint to their school principal or high school dean or by using the Online Discrimination Complaint Form. Newton Public Schools will promptly respond to and investigate all complaints made in any form. All NPS administrators have been trained in our protocol for responding to incidents of discrimination and all staff are aware of their responsibility for reporting incidents that they are aware of.