How can I report an incident of discrimination or a pattern of biased behavior?

Posted by:

Students can report incidents of discrimination or any concerning pattern of biased behavior to any NPS staff member or one of their trusted adults in the district. Parents/guardians can report specific concerns to their school principal or any district or school administrator, all of whom are trained in the protocol to respond to incidents.  Complaints may also be made to our district coordinators, the Executive Director of Human Resources and the Assistant Superintendent for Students Services. For specific contact information, please click on the Contact Information link on the left side of this page.