How To Apply
All aplication materials for the London trip, including references, should be completed and submitted by November 27, 2018. The application materials are online; if completing the application online poses difficulties for you, please see Ms. Talvacchia at your earliest convenience.
To apply, please follow the instructions below:
1) Instructions: Carefully read the London trip informational cover letter about the program.
2) Student Portion of the Application: After reading the above cover letter, please fill out the London Trip Student Application.
3) Parent/Guardian Portion of the Application: Please ask your parent(s) or guardian(s) to fill out the Parent/Guardian Information Form.
4) References: Please send the forms below to the appropriate people. A recommendation from each of your CURRENT teachers must be received by Ruth Talvacchia by November 10, 2018 in order for your application to be considered.
Teacher Recommendation: https://goo.gl/forms/fr2ITDejlyKGsob32
Dean Recommendation: https://goo.gl/forms/Mtkgxw8gBo6O4Fdr2
Counselor Recommendation: https://goo.gl/forms/4lUK7A3zEs7baZ2J3
8) Financial Aid Supplement: If you wish to apply for financial aid, please complete the supplement here. The supplement includes a section to be filled out by parents/guardians. FAQs about financial aid are available here, and further financial aid questions can be directed to Global Programs Manager Samantha Mandel at firstname.lastname@example.org.