Return to Headlines
AP Exam Registration
Welcome to the 2019 Newton South
Please remember the following:
- If you are planning to test with College Board approved accommodations, please enter your Services for Students with Disabilities number.
- Please go to the Main Office along with a check to pay for your exams. You may turn in your check to Mrs. Astone between the hours of 1:15 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The cost of each exam is $100. Please make the check out to Newton South High School for the total amount of the cost of the exams that you plan to take. Write AP on the memo line of the check.
- There are a limited number of seats for the Chinese AP exam. If you are not enrolled in the class, please email MaryAnn_Price@newton.k12.ma.us before registering.
- Registration via this Google form will end at 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 12, 2019. Please order your exams before March 12th to avoid late fees and to ensure that exams have been ordered for you.
- If you wish to take an exam for which we do not offer the course, you must pay/share the cost of the proctor. Kindly contact MaryAnn_Price@newton.k12.ma.us if you would like to do that before paying.
- If you believe that you qualify for a fee waiver for an AP exam, you must speak with your guidance counselor as soon as possible.
- If you cancel an exam before we place the order, you will receive a full refund for each exam. If you cancel an exam after we place the order, you will receive a refund of $85. All refunds are made near the end of June, by checks mailed home to parents/guardians. Please contact MaryAnn_Price@newton.k12.ma.us as soon as possible regarding a refund.
- Once testing begins, please email MaryAnn_Price@newton.k12.ma.us or call the main Office at 617-559-6500 and leave a message if on a particular day you are ill or unable to test for another reason.
- If you have any questions, please email me at MaryAnn_Price@newton.k12.ma.us.