Director of Athletics and Wellness
Winter Registration is OPEN
Pay Athletic Fees Below:
2018-19 WINTER SPORTS:
Impact Testing will be available on November 13 and 14.
Please Notice that Monday Nov. 12 testing is canceled.
Please register by filling this Google form:
ImPACT test for this upcoming Monday (November 12th) has been canceled due to observation of Veteran's Day on Monday. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and your children. Please reschedule for Tuesday, November 13 or Wednesday, November 14 using the online google form. Thank you.
Fall Sports Awards Night is on Wednesday, November 14th at 7pm in the Auditorium. All fall players and families are invited to attend!WINTER REGISTRATION IS OPEN. WINTER SPORTS START NOV 26. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO DO THE FOLLOWING:1. REGISTER ON FAMILY ID2. SUBMIT AN UPDATED PHYSICAL TO THE NURSES- PHYSICALS MUST BE DATED WITHIN 13 MONTHS3. SIGN UP FOR IMPACT TESTING IF NEEDED WITH THE ATHLETIC TRAINERFitness center-QR sign in-sign out
- Our fitness center is very active this season with over 60 students using it at any given time.
- This heavy use is something we welcome and it can not be possible without the supervision and knowledge that coaches Ryan and Isaac provide for our students, athletes and their coaches.
- To better provide for all of them while maintaining a safe environment, we have decided to move our sign in procedures from paper to an electronic format. Starting on Monday, Oct 22 students will have to sign in and sign out using their cell phones by scanning QR codes. This system is already in use in our Athletic Training room and at the Goldrick House.
- Students that do not own a cell phone will have to contact the Strength and Conditioning coach in charge of the center prior to starting workouts and sign time sheets as they enter and leave the fitness center.
- The Lion Fitness Center is open Mon., Wed., and Thursdays from 2:45 PM until 5:45 PM and Tuesday and Friday from 2 PM until 5:00 PM.
- Thank you for helping us to keep our students safe and accounted for during the fitness center operating hours.