Newton South Athletics
617-559-6599 617-552-5570 (FAX)
Fall Registration is CLOSED
Pay Athletic Fees Below:
Impact Test for Concussion Assessment
Incoming 9th graders, rising Juniors, and transfer students must take the Impact Test in order to tryout for Fall sports. After they complete the Fall registration on FamilyID, our Athletic Trainer will email families with information regarding the test.
Please complete the survey to give us feedback about
your athletic experience at Newton South.
Please fill one survey per sport you played at South this year.
Thank you for helping us to improve our programs.
ANNOUNCEMENTS:Click here to access ArbiterLive calendar for Fall sports. You can also sync your phone with the google calendar on the right for mobile access.Transportation consent form for Volunteer drivers-Athletic transportation formClick HERE for the guidelines and requirements for volunteer driversVaccination requirements-TestingThe NPS School Committee is requiring that student-athletes and students involved in extracurricular theater be fully vaccinated or participate in weekly surveillance testing. (We strongly encourage that you do both!)Please read this important information from our Vice-Principal.Use the form included to upload your vaccination card. Students must be logged into their NPS Google account to use this form, allowing us to easily connect your response with your name. Please have each student in a family log in separately or on their school-assigned device to complete the form.Students have to check symptoms daily before attending practices by using this form regardless of vaccination status.Vaccination information:
All physicals must be submitted to the Athletic Office, attention to Ms. Kristen Hoffman.
- Evidence continues to show that the vaccines are highly effective at preventing infection, hospitalizations, and death.
- Still not vaccinated?
- We are hosting COVID-19 vaccine clinics in September and October for people 12 and older at two sites, Newton North and Newton South High Schools. (The time and dates are the same for both locations)
- Saturday, Sept. 11, 8:00 a.m. to noon and Saturday, Oct. 2, 8:00 a.m. to noon
- Newton South Sign Up Link: https://tinyurl.com/NEWTONSOUTHVAX
- Newton North Sign Up Link: https://tinyurl.com/NEWTONNORTHVAX
- Vaccines are also readily available at pharmacies (Keyes Drug in Auburndale, Union Pharmacy in Newton Centre, CVS and Walgreens), and other locations in Newton and across the state. Find a location at vaxfinder.mass.gov.
- In addition to the health benefits to individuals and the community, fully vaccinated students will experience fewer quarantine /testing requirements in NPS Schools.
NSHS Unified Sports National Banner winners
- Click here for the Notification of Film recording form