Internet Safety Resources for Parents and Students
- Instant Messaging Safety - Basic safety tips for instant messaging.
- Connect Safely - A site providing parents and educators general information about staying safe online.
- Challenging the Cyber Bully - A great site that give advice to parents and students about ways they can take action against cyber bullies.
- Internet Safety Pledges - Clear guidelines for parents and students that can be used to promote safety discussions and boundaries in the home.
- SafeKids.com - An online resource for dozens of Internet and video gaming related issues.
- Internet Definitions - Having trouble keeping up with the latest Internet terminology? Find definitions on this site.
- Net Lingo - Instant Message Acronyms - DYJHIW...your friends (or teen) are using Net Lingo and you don't have a clue?
- Bigelow Middle School's Computer and Internet Safety Rules