NNHS Student Activities
One of the pieces that creates a strong school community is connecting peers with shared interests. Here at NNHS we have a large offering of clubs for all varieties of interests.
Our general policy is that NNHS clubs and organizations welcome all students at Newton North. Clubs are run by students and supervised by faculty. Student officers and advisers work together to plan and carry out activities and projects of interest to the club members. Officers run the clubs, making sure that all members feel valued. Officers and advisers keep each other informed about activities. Advisers keep the administration informed about projects.
Typically, in the fall, a sign up sheet is made available for students to either continue with an existing club or to create a new club.
You can view club offerings for the 2021-22 school year in the Club List (link is also found the left margin).
Currently Ms. Winston is the Club Coordinator for NNHS, her role consists of the following:
- Organize Club Day during the first few weeks of school in the fall
- Scheduling of in school fund-raising events
- Secure approval of new clubs
- Register new clubs
- Maintain a list of clubs, officers and advisers
- Meet periodically to hear from representatives of the school’s clubs and organizations
Contact Ms. Winston through email or stop into the Main Office when school is in session.