The process of enrolling for Newton Public Schools is now online. Please begin with the registration process.
Here are a few helpful tips before you start:
- Prepare by gathering all the required supporting documents necessary to complete registration:
- Immunization Records
- Current Physical Examination Form Completed By Health Care Provider
- Child's Original Birth Certificate or Passport (upload a copy, the original will be verified at a later date)
- Parent Photo ID (License/Passport/Government Issued Photo ID)
- Mortgage Statement, Deed or Lease (If submitting a Property Deed, the Mortgage Discharge must accompany it)
- Two Current Utility Bills (Such as: Eversource, National Grid, Verizon Fios, Comcast/Xfinity, etc. Newton Public Schools does not accept Property Tax, Water/Sewer Bills, Bank, Car Loan or Credit Card Statements as proof of residency/occupancy)
- 2019-2020 most recent Report Card/Transcript (upload parent copy, NNHS will request the Official records from the previous school if necessary)
- Final Reports Cards/Transcript for each year of high school previously attended (students entering Grades 10-12)
- Special Education: Individual Education Plan and/or ALL testing documentation (if applicable)
- If you provide your cell phone number when registering the Gateway Wizard will text a link to upload your supporting documentation via your smartphone.
- If you need language assistance, please contact our English Language Learners office.
- If you need general registration assistance or have questions, please email.
- If you need technical assistance, please email.