Work Permits

  • Please use the link below during this time period while the school is closed.
    Please view Work Permit Process and Required Documentation page before proceeding. Doing so will allow you to know which documents you will need to obtain a work permit.
    If you have questions about the process after viewing the information please email

Proof of Enrollment or Graduation Letters

  • All verification requests are completed via our Google Form.

    • This form is intended for current and former Newton South students to request an enrollment verification or graduation verification.
    • International/Visiting student letters will be printed, signed, notarized, and held for pick up at the Main Office.

Transcript Requests

  • Graduate and Former Students ONLY

    All transcript requests are completed via our Google Form link.

    Additional Information:

    • Emailed transcripts are free of charge.
    • Mailed transcripts are $3.00 each and will be processed upon receipt of payment.
    • We accept cash or check - payable to "Newton South High School."
    • Mail payment to: NSHS, 140 Brandeis Road, Newton, MA 02459 ATTN: Records
    • Official copies are for colleges and places of business ONLY.
    • Student UNOFFICIAL copies will be provided to the student upon request.
    • The records office does not keep copies of student diplomas.
    • Processing time is 3-5 business days.

    Mailing Address:

    Newton South High School
    Attn: Records Office
    140 Brandeis Road, Newton Centre, MA 02459
    Phone: (617)559-6700
    Fax: (617)559-6701