BUS REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. THE INITIAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE WAS JULY 31, 2021.
IMPORTANT: We know that some families have attempted to register but have been unable to do so. This is due to a technical issue resulting from a transition in our student database that occurs during the summer. As a result, we will re-open registration in mid-August. We will send an email message when the registration re-opens so please watch your email for details.
- June 16th - July 31st - bus registration portal is open
- August 1st - registration portal will close to review bus registrations and make seat assignments
- Mid-August - registration will re-open to address registrations that could not be completed by July 31, 2021
- September 1st - Bus passes are available to print via the Aspen portal
Follow this link for instructions once you log into our online registration portal.All students who ride the bus must have a bus pass. To obtain a bus pass, please register online using our online registration process. To complete the bus application, you will be asked to include your bus stop. Don’t know your bus stop? You can find it here. Click on the name of your school to see the list of stops. Then, choose the stop that is closest to your residence.Instructions for Downloading Bus Pass from Aspen (available September 1, 2021)
1) Log into Aspen : https://aspen.newton.k12.ma.us/
2) Click on Family Tab at the top
3) Click on Child's Name
4) Click on Documents Side Tab
5) Look for and download Bus Pass 2021-2022 document