- Store your Chromebook in a secure location, such as a cabinet or cart where it won't be accidentally knocked over or stepped on.
- Store your Chromebooks in a cool, dry area that is not in direct sunlight.
- Do not leave your Chromebook in an automobile, take it to the beach or use it anywhere near a pool or water.
- Keep track of and take care of cords and cables.
- Do not pile books or other items on top of your Chromebook.
- No food or drink should be near a Chromebook.
- Use a diluted bleach-free disinfectant or an alcohol wipe to gently clean the case, screen and keyboard. Avoid any abrasive cleaning brushes or cleaning pads that might scratch the surfaces of your Chromebook.