Change of Address

  • The Newton METCO Program adheres to the same Residency requirements as Newton Public School with proof of residency in the City of Boston.   Residency Guidelines 

    Students are required to reside within the Boston area and Newton Public Schools may request proof of residency at any time.  If you have moved within Boston, your are required to change your address with your Child's school administration.   
    How to change  your address:
    1. Notify the school of your new address.
    2. Submit to your child's school:
             Renting: Lease with signatures and two (2) different utility bills.
             Own a Home: Mortgage statement and two (2) different utility bills.  
               Living with someone in Boston or have no lease agreement: you will need to notarize and complete these forms, Pre-registration Certification.
    If you have moved outside of Boston, you are no longer eligible for the METCO Program.  Please see the "Withdrawal" tab