Middle School Resources
You're in middle school now, trying to fit in with new friends. You have both more independence and more responsibility. But you're not a little kid anymore. How you conduct yourself matters. How you treat others matters.
We challenge you to consider these questions:
- What can I do to make my school a place where everyone can feel safe?
- What can I do to stop bullying?
Did you know...
- As of May, 2010, bullying is against the law in Massachusetts.
- If your actions are found to be deliberately and repeatedly targeting another person (including in retaliation for something someone did to you), then your school will take disciplinary action.
- Your school will take disciplinary action against bullying during activities and events outside of school, as well as online activity.
Your education extends beyond the classroom -- to the hallways, the bus, the locker room, the cafeteria, and even online. Teachers, guidance counselors, and other staff at your school are here to help you feel safe, to be the best student, and the best person you can be.