Canadian Prescription Drug Program
Would you like to save money on name-brand prescriptions that you regularly take? How does a $0 copay sound?Would it be more convenient if your prescriptions were delivered to your home?Perhaps the NewtonCanaRx program is right for you!Advantages of joining the NewtonCanaRx program administered by CanaRx are:
- $0 COPAY for all maintenance prescriptions offered through the program
- Prescriptions are shipped directly to your home with no shipping or handling costs.
- No out-of-pocket expenses
- See list of brand name prescription medications available on the NewtonCanaRx
How does it work?
- Review formulary list of brand name prescriptions to determine if any of your current medications are available through this program
- Before ordering through CanaRx, you or your doctor must attest that you have been taking your prescribed medication for at least 30 days-this is to ensure you have not experienced any complications with the medication
- Ask your doctor for a prescription for a 3-month supply with 3 refills
- Request your doctor to fax your enrollment form and prescription directly to NewtonCanaRx
Were you already enrolled through My Medication Advisor?You are automatically enrolled in the NewtonCanaRx program: you don't need to re-enroll.CanaRx Contact InfoMail: NewtonCanaRx, P.O. Box 44650, Detroit, Michigan 48244-0650Fax: 1-866-715-(MEDS)6337Phone: 1-866-893-(MEDS) 6337We are so excited to partner with the City of Newton and offer this fantastic savings opportunity to all our staff!
- Mail your original prescription and completed enrollment form to NewtonCanaRx
- Include a copy of your photo ID for pharmacy verification
- CanaRx will call you prior to each refill to ensure you have a continuous supply of medications
- Allow 4 weeks for delivery when ordering new medications