Register for October 19, 2019 PSAT on Tue 9/10, Wed 9/11, Thu 9/12 and Mon 9/16
The PSAT/NMSQT exam will be given at Newton South on Saturday, October 19, 2019. More information regarding the PSAT/NMSQT can be obtained on the College Board website. Interested students can access a full length practice test here.
The PSAT will be given at Newton South High School on Saturday, October 19, 2019.
- Members of the Class of 2021 and the Class of 2022 at Newton South are eligible to take the exam.
- Students from other schools/school districts must take the exam at their own school.
- There is no make-up date for the PSAT.
Information Regarding APPROVED College Board Accommodations:.
- Students should contact their guidance counselor if they have any questions.
- If a student has an I.E.P. or 504 with the Newton Public Schools, they are not automatically guaranteed approval from the College Board.
- Students who have approved accommodations must bring a copy of their College Board letter with their SSD number to the PSAT registration.
Registration Dates and Information:
- Registration will be on Tue 9/10, Wed 9/11, Thu 9/12 and Mon 9/16 in the CAFETERIA DURING ALL LUNCHES.
- The exam cost is $30 cash or check. The check must be made out to the Newton South High School with “PSAT” and student’s FULL name on the MEMO line.
- Students who have approved accommodations must bring a copy of their College Board letter with their SSD number to PSAT registration.
Check back to the NSHS website for more PSAT information. If you have any questions, please email Tracy Connolly (firstname.lastname@example.org).