Please view Work Permit Process and Required Documentation page before proceeding. Doing so will allow you to know which documents you will need to obtain a work permit.If you have questions about the process after viewing the information, please call Newton South's Records Department at 617-559-6500.
Proof of Enrollment or Graduation Letters
All verification requests are completed via our Google Form.
- This form is intended for current and former Newton South students to request a Proof of Enrollment letter or Proof of Graduation letter.
- Proof of residency documents for the RMV can also be requested here. RMV documents include a letter and an official transcript. Documents will be printed, signed, and held for pick up at the Main Office.
- International/Visiting student letters will be printed, signed, notarized, and held for pick up at the Main Office.
All transcript requests are completed via our Google Form.
- Emailed transcripts are free of charge.
- Mailed transcripts are $3.00 each and will be processed upon receipt of payment.
- We accept cash or check - payable to "Newton South High School."
- Mail payment to: NSHS, 140 Brandeis Road, Newton, MA 02459 ATTN: Records
- Official copies are for colleges and places of business ONLY.
- Student UNOFFICIAL copies will be provided to the student upon request.
- The records office does not keep copies of student diplomas.
- Processing time is 3-5 business days.
Newton South High School
Attn: Records Office
140 Brandeis Road, Newton Centre, MA 02459