Fall Sports (7th & 8th Grade): Boys & Girls Soccer and Cross-CountryBoys Soccer Coach: Samuel McGraw (email@example.com)Girls Soccer Coach: Beverly Woods (firstname.lastname@example.org)Cross Country Coach: Allyssa Cantwell (email@example.com)Winter Sports (7th and 8th Grade): Boys and Girls BasketballBoys Basketball Coach: Jeffrey Primeau (firstname.lastname@example.org)Girls Basketball Coach: Katrina Antonellis (email@example.com)Spring Sports (7th and 8th Grade): Boys & Girls Lacrosse, Baseball, Softball, Track & FieldBoys Lacrosse Coach: Jeffrey Primeau (firstname.lastname@example.org)Girls Lacrosse Coach: Beverly Woods (email@example.com)Baseball Coach: Matthew Bailey-Adams (firstname.lastname@example.org)Softball Coach: TBD (TBD@newton.k12.ma.us)Track & Field Coach: TBD (TBD@newton.k12.ma.us)Sixth Grade Varsity Sports options:Fall - Cross Country Enrichment Running Program (2 days a week), athletes compete in home meets onlySpring - Track and Field *Prerequisite to be determined* Numbers have to be limitedVarsity Sports:
- Commitment is everyday except Wednesdays from 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Registration on FamilyID (familyid.com)
- All athletes must be registered on FamilyID in order to participate/tryout.
- REGISTRATION MUST BE DONE EVERY SEASON.
- Registering on FamilyID is the only way to sign up for all varsity sports.
- An up to date physical must be on file with the school nurse
- All athletes should attend the informational meeting
- Informational meeting for all sports will be held during grade level lunches.
Questions, please contact:
After School Enrichment/Athletic Program Director