- Commitment is everyday except Wednesdays from 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Registration on FamilyID (familyid.com)
- To participate/try-out: All athletes must be registered FamilyID
- Registration must be done every season.
- Registering on FamilyID is the only way to sign up for all varsity sports.
- An up-to-date physical must be on file with the school nurse prior to the start of the season.
Fall Sports (7th & 8th Grade): Boys & Girls Soccer and Cross-CountryBoys Soccer Coach: Samuel McGraw (firstname.lastname@example.org)Girls Soccer Coach: Beverly Woods (email@example.com)Cross Country Coach: Allyssa Cantwell (firstname.lastname@example.org)Winter Sports (7th and 8th Grade): Boys and Girls BasketballBoys Basketball Coach: Jeffrey Primeau (email@example.com)Girls Basketball Coach: Katrina Antonellis (firstname.lastname@example.org)* Information regarding registration will be sent out in November 2022 *Spring Sports (7th and 8th Grade): Boys & Girls Lacrosse, Baseball, Softball, Track, Ultimate FrisbeeBoys Lacrosse Coach: Jeffrey Primeau (email@example.com)Girls Lacrosse Coach: Beverly Woods (firstname.lastname@example.org)Baseball Coach: Brian Adams (email@example.com)Softball Coach: Meredith Crowe (firstname.lastname@example.org)Track Coach: Michele Shin (email@example.com)Ultimate Frisbee: Will Demarest (firstname.lastname@example.org)* Information regarding registration will be sent out in March of 2023*Sixth Grade Varsity Sports options:Fall - Cross Country Running Program (2 days a week), athletes compete in home meets onlySpring - Track & Field - Please Read: Winter Running/Spring Track Policy
Questions, regarding athletics, please contact:
Katrina Antonellis: After School Enrichment/Athletic Program Director (email@example.com)