Conceived by Physical Education Teacher, Gary Nye
* Sit to Slide - enjoy the ride!
* Look before you go!
* Go in one direction for your own protection.
* To glide is fun, but there's only room for one.
* Look to each side before you glide.
* Keep the platform clear when the person gliding is near.
Rings Monkey Bars
* Swing from ring-to-ring or bar-to-bar.
* Hanging upside-down is a Double D, it could cause an injury.
* Think twice before climbing on top of bars. Kids below won't be able to travel far.
* To do the correct thing- sit and swing.
* Jumping off the swing is a Double D. It could cause injury!
* Keep a good look out when moving about!
Tag Chase Games
* When playing tag or chase games with your class, be sure to play them on grass.
* Climbing outside the railing is a Double D as it can cause injury!
Have fun and play safe!