Who should apply?
- Rising sophomores, juniors, or seniors of Black, African American, or Latinx descent
What do we do in DLS?
- Connect with a staff member and other Black, African American, and Latinx students
- Attend academic seminars designed to build community and support each others’ success
- Minimum of 2 ACP or honors level classes in math, English, science, history, and world language
- Minimum B- GPA in math, English, science, history, and world language courses
- Involvement in extracurricular activities
- Demonstrates strong citizenship at NNHS and in the community